The health and safety of our Scouts, volunteers, and staff and communities has been, and remains, our top priority.
Our response to the coronavirus pandemic continues to be informed by the guidance of official bodies, including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
- White House guidelines (https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/).
- New York Forward guidelines (https://forward.ny.gov/)
- New Jersey Guidelines (https://covid19.nj.gov/)
- National BSA Statement on COVID 19 (https://www.scouting.org/coronavirus/)
- 6/21 – COVID Resource Page updated to reflect New York and New Jersey guidelines
- 8/22 – Youth Camping IS allowed in the state of New York except within New York City limits
- 8/22 – Precaution guidelines were updated for meetings and carpooling
- 9/21 – Updated indoor masking guidelines to mirror NYC School system. Masks indoors for all regardless of vaccination status.
- 10/16 – Updated requirement for BSA Event Pre-screening form to be collected